Outback Accessories Twin Caddy
Its superior strength, reliability and stylish good looks ensure the Outback Accessories heavy duty Twin Caddy steel bumper-replacement wheel carrier is the ultimate in rear protection bars.
The Twin Caddy has great features such as:
- Swing-away arms with options for wheel carrier or/and double jerry can holder
- Built-in hi-lift jacking points
- Recessed waterproof LED tail lights
- Rattle free fully adjustable over centre latch
- Heavy duty pivots and sealed bearings
- Suitable for use with most good quality towbars
- Easy action gas strut operation locks open securely – no pins
- Improved ground clearance and better protection for your spare wheel
- Full parts availability
- Bead blasted, zinc coated then powder-coated ‘satin black’ with durable structural-strength enamel for optimum protection and a stylish finish.
The wide range of options and accessories available for the Caddy make it an easy choice for 4 wheel drivers and commercial users:
- Outboard motor holders
- Hi-lift jack holders
- Camp/work light holders
- Aerial mounts
- Also available in ‘antique silver hammer tone’ powder coating for extra strength or colour matched to your vehicle.
The Outback Twin Caddy has been developed for extreme applications, then tested and proven in the toughest terrain. The competitively priced Outback Twin Caddy is available to suit a wide variety of 4WD vehicles and utes.
ARB 4X4 REAR BAR & WHEEL CARRIERS
ARB REAR BAR AND WHEEL CARRIER
ARB’s range of rear bars, incorporating wheel carriers and jerry can holders, provide additional functionality while delivering high quality vehicle protection.
4WDs with the spare tyre mounted on the back door can suffer from unnecessary door assembly stress, while a spare wheel located underneath a vehicle can be difficult to access, be more prone to damage and may affect ground clearance when driving off road. Both of these mounting methods can also prove unsuitable if a larger tyre size is sought.
An ARB rear bar addresses all of these issues, relocating the spare tyre onto the bumper assembly via a swing out carrier.
- Wheel/jerry can carriers can be optioned on either side of the rear bar on most vehicles
- A single carrier can be fitted, or the rear bar can be installed without any carriers at all. Neat insert panels are used in this instance
- Twin 33” or a single 35” tyre can be accommodated on most vehicles
- Carriers are mounted via dual shear pivots for maximum strength
- Spare tyre is secured to the stud plate with a lock nut with the provision to fit a padlock to secure the stud plate to the carrier
- Multi fit spare wheel stud system provides flexibility for alternate rim selection
- Wing sections can be removed and replaced if they sustain damage
- Incorporates heavy duty towing system, or integration with original equipment tow point on some models
- Dual, laminated towing points and Hi-Lift jacking points
- Extruded alloy step section
- Supplied in a durable powder coat finish with optional colour coding available
- Provision to mount an optional HF aerial bracket and camp light
* Certain ARB rear bar models may not incorporate all of the above features
The carriers operate on gas struts that are sufficient to hold each side open in most situations. However, if the vehicle is on an extreme side angle, the locking pin can be engaged to ensure each side remains open.
EASY TO OPERATE
The wheel carrier and jerry can holder is easy to operate, and can be opened by pulling a lever. To close, you simply shut it as you would a car door.
QUICK, CONVENIENT ACCESS
The ARB rear bar system ensures quick, convenient access to the rear of your vehicle.
World Leading Australian Manufacturer of 4X4 Rear Bars, Wheel Carriers and Jerry Can Holders
Kaymar makes rear bar and accessory products suitable to fit vehicles from leading manufacturers including...
Toyota | Nissan | Land Rover | Mazda | Ford | Holden | Isuzu | Mitsubishi | Jeep | Volkswagen
Kaymar is a proudly independent Australian small business. Kaymar manufacture high quality products which have been carefully designed and crafted by our team for maximum compatibility with specific models of most leading 4x4 vehicles.
Kaymar design and manufacture all their Rear Bars, Spare Wheel Carriers, Jerry Can Holders and Accessories in Australia.
10 GREAT REASONS to buy a KAYMAR PRODUCT
1. Australian Owned and Operated company
2. Australia’s Own World Leader in Design and Manufacture of Rear Bars
3. Over 30 Years Proven Product Excellence & Reliability
4. Superbly Finished Zinc Plated & Powder Coated Bars & Wheel Carriers
5. Every Rear Bar Style is Designed Specific to a Vehicle Model Specification
6. Precision Construction to Accomodate Vehicle Factory Fittings and Body Shape
7. High Quality Accessories Designed to Suit Each Bar
8. Steel Rear End Protection & Improved Vehicle Clearance and Departure Angle
9. ADR Approved LED Lights
10. Fully Rated Towbars where Incorporated